This product is available for direct download using add to downloads
From the football ( the game you play with your feet, not carrying the ball in your hands) corner, a simple effect: The Magnifier
Install it in your Effects collection.
Drop it on a clip to magnify a scene.
Three controls: Size, X-axis, Y-axis.
Sorry, no OSC, 'cause you can not keyframe them (I was told …).
The tricky part: the snippet in the glass has to move to opposite directions, otherwise, you can not magnify the whole frame... When you open it in Motion, you see what I mean.
- On Screen Controls
- Switchable drop-shadow
- selectable magnification
- you can magnify all across the frame
- Three 'forms' to choose from: Circle, Loupe and Rectangle
- You can switch-on/off a drop-shadow
- You can set magnification
- and finally, you can set key-frames, in case you want to animate the magnifier