Final Cut Pro X: Graduated and Vignette Masks [video]
This item / tutorial is available from the Creators website using link below
Masks allow us to modify or hide portions of an image. While most often used in chroma (or green-screen) keys, masks have a wide variety of uses. In this two-part webinar, join host, Larry Jordan, as he illustrates how to create, modify and use masks in Apple Final Cut Pro X. During this webinar you will learn how to:
- Use the Trim and Crop tools in the Inspector
- Use Mask effects such as Shape, Graduated, Vignette, Image and Draw
- Use the built-in masking tools in all effects
- Use masks in chroma-keys
- Use masks in color correction
- Use keyframes to track a mask
Masks have a wide variety of uses, both to fix problems and create effects. Once you learn how to use them, you’ll never stop.
In this short video excerpt, Larry shows how use the Graduated and Vignette Mask effects in Final Cut Pro X.